Continuing from our previous blog, today we will be providing some tips to our readers to help them stay away from any immodesty during the Valentine’s week.
Our major concern is to address the Muslim youth who are impulsive and are affected by foreign lifestyles. Being the future of tomorrow, it is our duty to help them reflect their actions and mend themselves if needed.
What can you do as an individual?
- Firstly, engage yourself with a modest group of friends who can help you get closer to Allah. The better your company, the sooner will be your enlightenment.
- You can subscribe yourself to Muslim magazines that discuss the latest topics and the problems faced by young generation and how to tackle the same in the light of Islam.
- With the growth in social media, a lot of the time is wasted as it has become a social addiction Your greatest fight should be to control tour desires and limit your time on the same. Social media comes with a drawback where you must to have a good degree of self-control. Practicing self-control will help you manage your sinful desires.
- As an educated group of young people, you can also collaborate and conduct campaigns during this week to spread the word about refraining from it.
- Reading good books and following good Muslim websites really help a lot. It helps you to ponder over your thoughts and gain knowledge of Islam from authentic scholars.
- Repent often and repent more. Allah is All-Forgiving and He forgives who repent repetitively. Talk to Allah and seek forgiveness for your sins not only during this week but every day.
Only reading this and having no intention to act upon any of it will be a waste of time. Instead, we all should try to be the better version of a true Muslim. Then only, we can get closer to Allah. May Allah guide us all to the right path. Ameen!