We have been talking on various topics regarding Nikah. And till now we are sure, you must have grasped adequate amount of knowledge about Nikah in the light of Qur’an and a number of Hadith. Digging deeper to gain ore insights. today we have some recommendations for you that you can practice during your Nikah. Such recommendations will help you to perform Nikah while fulfilling various other Sunnah as recommended by the Prophet (P.B.U.H.).
- Today marital functions have become more about pomp and show. Leaving this worldly attire of Muslim marriages, we must remember to recite Khutbah-al-Hajjah during the marital function. Any gathering blessed with the Dhikr of Allah is more fulfilling.
- Instead of making a marriage function as an extravagant party for your business and social contacts, it is better to include only the righteous people who have direct relations with the bride and groom. In addition to this, the Nikah function should also include the needy and the underprivileged Muslims to whom food can be offered.
- Marriage function venues have become a growing business al over the world. There is this emerging hype of destination weddings where lakhs and crores of money is spent on wedding planners and exclusive destinations. Leaving all this behind, every Muslim should aim for getting married with simplicity in a Mosque.
- Marital contract is the one where both bride and groom put their signatures and Nikah becomes a legal marital contract. This should be fulfilled on a Friday afternoon as Friday is consider to be better among all other days.
- Te most preferable month for getting married is the month of Syawal. Majority of the Muslim Nikah are witnessed in this particular month.
- Nikah functions should not involve the mingling of opposite sexes, singing, and dancing. Such acts degrade the Muslim virtues and paves the way for indulging in more Haram activities.
These are few recommendations that you can observe and set an example for everyone in the society. So, how many of you are up for them?